Hyper Light Breaker:
hyper light breaker
One of my favorite indie games of all time is Hyper Light Drifter , a brutally challenging, neon-drenched love letter to old-school Zelda that made a huge impression on me when it launched back in 2016. Left an impression. Almost 8 years and one Solar Ash later, the Heart Machine is back with Hyper Light Breaker, and it trades in 2D dungeons for a procedurally generated 3D open world.
hyper light breaker release date
hyper light breaker early access
That's why Hyperlight Breaker is an interesting prospect for me. It would have been easy for Heart Machine to make a basic sequel, but it's choosing to be adventurous and try something that very few developers have attempted. The early trailers for the game look phenomenal, showing off the familiar Hyper Light Drifter style but in a completely different setting. This sounds like a very exciting project, and I'm excited to see if the Heart Machine sticks the landing when Hyperlight Breaker launches next year.hyper light breaker release
hyper light breaker engine
(hyper light breaker early access date)
hyper light breaker gameplay
Star Wars Outlaws:
star wars outlaws
Over the years, Star Wars games have been very hit and miss. I'm incredibly aware of this and trying to contain my excitement, but Outlaws has something I've long wanted in a Star Wars game: a focus on villains.
star wars outlaws release date
star wars outlaws ps5
star wars outlaws gameplay
I'm not really ready for the Jedi life; All those mind tricks and light saber skills are not for me. But the Outlaws are offering me something different. It's a chance to explore the galactic scum and villain's lair for yourself. It promises a badass with a ship, a blaster, some gadgets and lots of guts. that's it. Finally, I can be the space pirate I've always wanted.star wars outlaws pc
star wars outlaws news
0 Comments